The GXV3370 IP Video Phone for Android™ offers a powerful desktop video phone featuring Android 7.0, a 7” touch screen, real-time HD video telephony, built-in WiFi & Bluetooth, and more.
GRANDSTREAM GXV3370 ANDROID VIDEO PHONE
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
GRANDSTREAM GXV3370 CORE FEATURES:
- 16 Lines – 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5Ghz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation, and excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
SPECIFICATIONS Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN® Network Interfaces Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE/PoE+ Graphic Display 7″ 1024×600 capacitive touch screen (5 points) TFT LCD Camera Tiltable mega-pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, 720p 30fps Bluetooth Yes, integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR WiFi Yes, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Auxiliary Ports RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), 3.5mm stereo headset with microphone, USB port, SD, HDMI-out (1.4 up to 720p 30fps) Feature Keys 2 function touch keys VOLUME +/-, 3 dedicated Android touch keys HOME, MENU, and BACK Voice Codecs and Capabilities G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS Video Codecs and Capabilities H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps, 3-way video conference (720p 30fps), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure Telephony Features
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup
- 7-way audio conference(including the host)
- Shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- Virtual MPK
- Downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items)
- Call record(local and server), call log (up to 1000 records)
- Call waiting, auto answer
- XML customization of screen
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, MPK, Settings, Browser, Voicemail, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc.
- Support 3rd party apps: Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, etc.
- API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
Applications Deployment Android 7.0 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run on the device with provisioning control HD Audio Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio Base Stand Yes, built-in stand with multiple adjustable angles. Wall mountable. QoS Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (TOS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS Security User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256- bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control Multi-language English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more Upgrade/Provisioning Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file Power and Green Enegery Efficiency Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC 1.5A Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4 Temperature and Humidity Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing Package Content GXV3370 phone, handset with cord, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, GPL license, wall mount bracket Compliance FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (power adapter); Part68 (HAC) CE : EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN62479, RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 4268 EAC