This Mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1780 and GXP1782 supports 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and includes 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys. The GXP1782 offers dual Gigabit ports to support up to 1000Mbps connections speeds while the GXP1780 offers dual 10/100Mbps ports.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.