YEALINK W56H DECT HANDSET
Combining the benefits of wireless communication with rich business features of Voiceover-IP telephony, it empowers users with convenience of wireless communication that users can enjoy conversations in excellent speech quality, benefit from freedom of movement and its professional features. The attractive design with 2.4″ color screen underlined by its modern look is what defines this state-of-the-art VoIP wireless telephone.
The Yealink W56H Wireless DECT Handset is a premium phone designed with robust hardware, ideal for businesses that require greater capability to handle a heavy call load.
HD Audio Quality
Based on wireless CAT-iq2.0 DECT standard to offer premium and stable HD audio quality for efficient and clear communication.
Long – life Battery
Installed with a Li-ion battery, ready for your heavy call load with 18 hours talk time, 240 hours standby time and quick charging capability.
Enables quick user adoption and natural integration into the working environment with a thoughtful industry design, 2.4” 240×320 color display and rich telephony features.
Seamless compatibility with Yealink W60B / W80B DECT Base
• The Yealink W60B is a powerful scalable DECT Base that supports up to 8 handsets, 8 SIP accounts and 8 concurrent calls. Equipped with robust hardware and rich features, it perfectly caters to your busy small- to medium-sized office.
• The Yealink W60B DECT Base works seamlessly with the entire Yealink DECT handset range and repeater.
• The Yealink W80B provides a seamless handover and roaming solution, stable communication experience and simple deployment service covering multiple scenarios, including warehouses, hotels, authorized car dealership, offices, retail and other large spaces that need to use Multi-Cell solution.
• The Yealink W60B and W80B both support efficient provisioning and mass deployment with the Yealink Redirection and Provisioning Service and Booth Mechanism as to realize zero touch provisioning.
YEALINK W56H DECT PHONE CORE FEATURES:
- Exceptional handsfree talking
- 2.4″ 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Up to 30 hours talk time
- Up to 400 hours standby time
- Elegant keypad design with illumination and keypad lock
- 2.4″ 240×320 pixels color display
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Caller ID with name and number
- Notification Light: voice mail and missed call is signaled via display and illuminated power indicator
- Date & time (manual or auto synchronized)
- Screen Saver
- Multiple languages
- LCD backlit
- Key backlit
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Handset select for receiving call
- Handset and Number select for making call
- Auto intercom, Auto answer
- Call hold, Call transfer
- Switching between calls
- 3-way conference
- Call waiting, Mute, DND
- Redialling of last 20 numbers entered
- Call forward (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Speed dial, Voicemail, Silence
- 100 phone book memory (store in the base)
- Remote phonebook
- Phonebook search, Black list
- Call Log(Outgoing/Missed/Accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, Reboot
- Keypad lock, Emergency call
- Anonymous call
- Anonymous call rejection
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Receiver volume control: 5 steps
- Ringer volume control: 5 steps+off
- 9 ringer melodies
- Multiple advisory tones
- Acoustic warning for low battery status
|Connectors & Management
- DECT Standards: CAT-iq2.0
- Headset jack (3.5 mm)
- Handset upgrade: OTA (Over-The-Air)
- DECT Range: Up to 50 meters indoor, Up to 300 meters outdoor
- 30 hours talk time, 400 hours standby time
- 12 key numerical keypad
- 5 navigation keys
- 2 softkeys
- 6 function keys
- 6 shortcut keys
- Charger: DC 5V / 600mA Output
- Phone size: 176mm x 53mm x 23mm
- Operating humidity: 10 ~ 95%
- Operating temp: －10 ~ +50°C
- 1 x Handset, 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery,
- 1 x Belt Clip, 1 x power Adapter,
- 1 x Charger Cradle (support USB charging)