The GXP1610 supports a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and a 132×48 pixel LCD display.
The GXP1610 is a simple-to-use IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone.
GRANDSTREAM GXP1610 CORE FEATURES:
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstreams UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history(up to 200 records)
SPECIFICATIONS Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP Network Interfaces Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports Graphic Display 132 x 48 LCD display Feature Keys 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME Voice Codecs Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wideband), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC Telephony Features Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), 3-way conferencing, call park/pickup, downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over Headset Jack RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets) Base Stand Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable Wall Mountable Yes QoS Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS Security User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control Multi-language English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more Upgrade/Provisioning Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file Power & Green Energy Efficiency Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA Physical Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset) Unit weight: 0.74kg;,Package weight: 1.1kg Temperature and Humidity Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C , Humidity: Package Content GXP1610 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License Compliance FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class BCE : EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 60950.1